To sustain success of a Global Conglomerate, leading by example of 'ingrain & encourage' the concept of global village for the betterment of humankind.
To be creative, competent and compassionate in delivering futuristic ideas, products and services.
SRAM & MRAM Group, founded in 1995, is the brainchild of our chairman - Dr. Sailesh Lachu Hiranandani, He is a visionary with a background in Financial and Risk Management strategies and Forex Management. His career started with commodity trading in India and Cambodia and he gradually entered FX hedging and rollover market in Tokyo, Hongkong and Singapore. During this time, the world currency markets were rapidly fluctuating and he wanted a reliable system to manage the currency risk. This led to him acquiring considerable skills in the area of Finance and Trading.
Assisted by an able team of Information Technology and Forex associates he setup what is today, after two decades, a global conglomerate with 8 international alliances, 10 companies,5 continents, 35+ locations, 300+ employees with a sales turnaround of USD 800 Million (FY 2017-2018).
- We are headquartered in United Kingdom with branch offices in Cambodia, South Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bahrain, Georgia, India & Bangladesh.
- SRAM & MRAM Group’s core strengths are Agro-products and Information Technology, with footprints spread across multifarious services, verticals and operations viz., Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Hedge Fund Management, FOREX Management, Hospitality Services & Solutions, Information Technology, Media & Publishing, Embedded Systems and Infrastructure. We own a chain of exclusive luxury hotels and resorts in Cambodia and Malaysia.
- Our Chairman leads by example, with astounding financial skills, futuristic vision, grandeur dream and consistent hardwork. His life ambition is to bring mainstream business opportunities to the far-east and help them tap their vast natural resources.
- His penchant for new technologies, commitment, excellence and social responsibility continues transversely in all our collaborations and operations. Our share of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) is contributed through ‘Cambodian Indian Association’and “1008 Names of Shiva Association” of which Mr. Hiranandani is the Chairperson.
- SRAM & MRAM Group’s agenda is to serve the world in partnership with farmers, manufacturers, retailers and customers in processing plants, ports and packaging facilities, on the trading floor and on the move—within an economy and across the globe.