To Achieve, Deliver & Sustain as a Premier Global Corporation across numerous Business Verticals.
Creation of Resource & Wealth for the Enterprise with a synergized & symbiotic relationship with its peers amidst healthy competition.
SRAM & MRAM Group is the brainchild of Dr. Sailesh Lachu Hiranandani, found in 1995. Our Chairman Dr.Sailesh Lachu Hiranandani, holds a Ph.D in Financial Management from UK , is a visionary with a steadfast background in Financial and Risk management in Hedge Funds and Forex Managements. His career started with commodity trading in India and Cambodia and gradually entered FX hedging and rollovers from Tokyo, Hongkong and Singapore. During this time, the world currency markets were rapidly fluctuating and he wanted a reliable system to manage the USD against GBP, EURO and JPY. This led to his acquiring considerable skills in both Financial and the Information Technology market.
Assisted by an able team of Information Technology and Forex associates he setup what is today, after two decades, a global conglomerate with 8 international alliances, 10 companies,5 continents, 35+ locations, 300+ employees with a sales turnaround of USD 800 Million (FY 2017-2018).
- We are headquartered in United Kingdom with branch offices in Cambodia, South Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bahrain, Georgia, India & Bangladesh.
- SRAM & MRAM Group’s core strengths are Agro-products and Information Technology, with footprints spread across multifarious services, verticals and operations viz., Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Hedge Fund Management, FOREX Management, Hospitality Services & Solutions, Information Technology, Media & Publishing, Embedded Systems and Infrastructure. We own a chain of exclusive luxury hotels and resorts in Cambodia and Malaysia.
- Our Chairman leads by example, with astounding financial skills, futuristic vision, grandeur dream and consistent hardwork. His life ambition is to bring mainstream business opportunities to the far-east and help them tap their vast natural resources.
- His penchant for new technologies, commitment, excellence and social responsibility continues transversely in all our collaborations and operations. Our share of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) is contributed through ‘Cambodian Indian Association’and “1008 Names of Shiva Association” of which Mr. Hiranandani is the Chairperson.
- SRAM & MRAM Group’s agenda is to serve the world in partnership with farmers, manufacturers, retailers and customers in processing plants, ports and packaging facilities, on the trading floor and on the move—within an economy and across the globe.