CEO – Americas, Co-Chairman SRAM & MRAM Group
- A serial entrepreneur, Renuka has founded Kria Entertainment in the US and Siren Media Company in Cambodia.
- She started her career in financing and production of Bollywood Films and progressed to independent films in LA after moving to California. She has played key roles in raising financing and distribution of Bollywood films globally. She has an extensive background in the development of feature films, having produced and distributed many major commercial Indian films and Independent films in Hollywood.
- She is the Executive Producer of a number of films that have had theatrical releases and premiered at the Los Angeles Film Festival.
- She developed and sold a B2C start-up in the celebrity engagement space in 2021 and is currently leading a team to develop the venture under the SRAM Group umbrella to make it a merchandising powerhouse.
- Renuka graduated from the University of Bombay with a BA in Economics and Statistics and has an MBA from Seton Hall University, USA.