To support our team in Chennai Office, we are looking for motivated Social Media Specialist, have the desire to excel in exciting projects about themselves and the company instrumental in shaping.
SMO is a very important part of marketing and media; we want to intensify the focus on our social measures. For the development and expansion of our social media activities, we are looking for Chennai Office.
You are responsible for the formulation and implementation of social media marketing strategy for Clients, create and maximize synergies, ensure the strengthening of brand awareness and lead to social dialogue with our members and interested parties. And also looking for web content writers. They report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Your duties will include:
• Care of our social media presences and their further
• Design and coordination of content on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google + blogs
• Creation and implementation of social media topics plan and produce the postings (including video and photo content)
• Preparation of reports and web monitoring
• Internal coordination of planned social media activities with the various Teams.
• Including control of external service agencies in social media budget monitoring
• Development Client Facebook page based on analyses of success with respect to range and intensity of use
• Support SEO strategies with keywords Priorities
• Blog / Facebook / Twitter/etc., is going to be released very soon and you have a chance to participate in creating outstanding content.
• Qualifications / Skills:
• Advertising Professional training and / or college degree in journalism, communications, business administration, social sciences or equivalent qualification
• Experience in social media a service company or an advertising agency, Excellent skills in project management
• Online high affinity, strong domain expertise and technical know-how in the area of social media
• High level of initiative to track interesting topics within the company and to implement them in social media
• Creative, conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
• High level of commitment, teamwork, responsibility and flexibility
• Technical skill (safe handling HTML or FTP applications may be required)
• Very good verbal skills and writing skills
• Passion for the brand, people and our product
Salary: INR 1,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Specialist
Digital Marketing,Social Media Marketing,SMO,Marketing Strategy,Web Content,Marketing Management,Brand Awareness,Web Technologies
(UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG- Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Recruiter Name:Ms. Sugee Rajhalakshmee
Contact Company:SRAMMRAM TECHNOLOGIES AND RESOURCES (OPC) PVT LTD